Chip and Kay invite you to Meet the People that make the Missouri Council of the Blind what it is.
Since its founding in 1956, MCB has made an impact on the blind community of Missouri. From supporting and advocating for programs such as Missouri Rehab Services for the Blind and Missouri Assistive Technology to successfully challenging the state of Missouri in a legal battle over money that rightfully belonged to the blind. In fulfilling our mission to promote the general well-being of our members and legally blind people in Missouri, and to support or participate in other programs promoting the best interests of legally blind people everywhere, MCB has had and still do have members that step up to the plate to do what is necessary to support and advocate for the blind of Missouri.
Who are these people and what makes them who they are? You may have heard their names but not who they are. Some of them will be familiar names and others may not be well known, but all of them make MCB what it is today. Join Chip and Kay as they have an informal conversation with the people that made MCB what it was and what it is today.
- If you have an Echo device just say, “Alexa, play Meet the People of MCB on Apple podcast”.
- You can call the MCB information line 773-572-6387 and press option 1.
- If you have a Victor Stream or Victor Trek go to podcasts and then to add a podcast and type in, Meet the People of MCB.
- If you want the RSS feed to add to your favorite podcast player it’s, https://audioboom.com/channels/5048779.rss.
- Click on the name below to listen online.
Here are the people of MCB we have interviewed thus far.