The 67th Annual MCB State Convention will be held in Springfield, Missouri. Important information and application are below.
Following the information is an online registration form and meal selection.
Alternatively you can download an MS Word document of the convention information with registration form at 67th Annual State Convention Information and Registration.
October 6-8, 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
2431 N. Glenstone Avenue
Springfield, MO 65803
- There is a room block reserved at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield for October 4, 2023 through October 8, 2023.
- To book your hotel room with the preferred MCB rate, use this direct link: https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/sgfdtdt-mcb-9dd10e53-7f17-4815....
- Select "Book a Room" to receive our group's preferred rate.
- Room rate for 1 King Bed Nonsmoking - $100.00
- ATTENTION BOARD MEMBERS AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS: Please contact the office if you need hotel rooms.
How to submit your registration and payment:
- Online registration with meal choices is below. Payment is to be made to the MCB office.
Alternatively, you may download the MS Word information and registration, complete and submit with payment to the MCB office at:
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
Registration is $20 if paid by September 1. Late registration is $30.
The registration offers the following meal selections:
Friday Hospitality Dinner $25. Entree includes garden salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots with dressing, chef's choice vegetable and starch, rolls and butter and assorted desserts. You will choose from:
- Rosemary Grilled Chicken with portobello cream sauce.
Pasta Prima Vera
Saturday Banquet Dinner $35. Entree includes Caesar Salad with parmesan and croutons with creamy Caesar dressing, chef's choice vegetable and starch, rolls and butter and assorted desserts. You will choose from:
- Grilled pork chop with mushroom marsala demi glace
- Sliced beef tenders with balsamic rosemary steak sauce.
Grilled portobello steak
Library Users Breakfast $20. Saturday at 7:00 a.m. All attendees are welcome.
Scrambled eggs, smoked bacon, breakfast potatoes, assorted pastries, fresh sliced fruit, coffee and Juice
- Scrambled eggs, smoked bacon, breakfast potatoes, assorted pastries, fresh sliced fruit, coffee and Juice
Braille Revival League Lunch $20. Saturday at noon. All attendees are welcome.
- Turkey sandwich with potato salad, coleslaw, Kettle Chips, DoubleTree cookie and iced tea
Chef salad (no meat) Romaine and field greens topped with red onion, tomato, cucumber, cheddar cheese, and black olive. Also includes rolls and butter and chef's choice dessert.
Sunday Memorial Breakfast $20. 8:00 a.m.
- Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, breakfast potatoes, assorted pastries, fresh sliced fruit, coffee and juice